Jobadvert Innovation Consultant
As an innovation consultant or facilitator, you will develop training courses, instructional formats and customer workshops on the basis of your methodical expertise in design thinking and the agile work culture. You will be able to conduct, moderate and document these.
Your tasks as an Innovation Consultant or Facilitator (f / m) include:
- Develop, moderate, document and follow-up customer-specific training, teaching and workshop formats in the field of innovation
- Use methods in workshops and projects for innovation development
- Create and keep tailor-made offers
- Structure and visualize complex problems
- Writing workshop materials and texts in German and English
- Develop research and analysis
- General and project specific customer communication.
These skills and interests you bring with:
- Experience in the implementation of agile projects in the fields of Design Thinking, Service Design, Lean Startup and Scrum
- Analytical skills with great interest in structuring and organizing
- Enjoy working with teams, guiding them and leading to good results
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel within Germany, Europe as well as worldwide.
What awaits you here:
- A growing company in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with internationally renowned companies as customers
- A strong awareness of a well-balanced work schedule
- An attractive work environment with a strong teamwork culture
- An environment that you play a key role in shaping.
From April 2018, the position will initially be limited to two years (but not project-related).
If you are interested, please send a single pdf file with your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Friday, March 2, 2018 at 10:00.